Social Value Quality Mark
” To create a transparent, legitimate and trustworthy Social Value system that demonstrates the true value of an organisations impact and provides its stakeholder with a mark of quality and achievement that anyone can trust.”
- To be the first Quality Standard for Social Value accounting
- To reduce subjectivity and build transparency, legitimacy and trust in Social Value accounting
- To promote an organisations true Social Value
- To champion Social Value and Social Business within the UK
- To assist Social Business in creating a competitive edge
- To support the Public Service (Social Value) Act 2012 and Best Value Commissioning
- To support the demonstration of financial and non financial value
A Social Value Specialist will be allocated to you:
- They will review your needs and current progress to compliance and provide the most suitable course of action
- They can set out recommendations and options on how to achieve the compliance and the Social Value Quality Mark in the shortest period
- They can carry out a pre audit on your current systems for the capture and evaluation of Social Value
- They will recommend and provide training, mentoring and consultancy to develop internal skills and knowledge within your organisation
- When ready, they will carry out the verification process, if evidence is available to confirm the successful achievement to the minimum standard, they will award the Social Value Quality Mark in principle
- If required, they can carry out the Social Value review and evaluation
- The social Value Business will review the recommendations and award the organisation the Social Value Quality Mark for a period of 2 year
Check out the journey to achieving the Mark:
A Social Value Pledge that demonstrates the organisations commitment to measuring and reporting their Social Value within 12 months. Requires Internal Commitment Only.
A Social Value Prediction that sets out an organisations expected social value during a 12 month period. Independently Verified.
A Lite Social Value Quality Mark that recognises that an organisation has measured and produced a social value report for a service or project. Independently Verified
A Full Social Value Quality Mark recognises that an organisation has measured and reported their Social Value across the organisation and has a robust framework and quality systems in place to measure, collect and analysis data.
To find out more, check out our the sister company at its Social Value Business website