Practical Tools for Income Generation
11 Sep 2012
Start time: 10:00 AM
End time: 4:00PM
Practical Tools for Income Generation, -, Sheffield
Get practical tools, support and guidance for generating income through trading, commissioning, funding and fundraising.
Following our successful awareness sessions throughout the North West, we are pleased to offer a full day training session to help you grow your organisations sustainability by introducing new ways to generate income.
At the session you can get support and guidance, practical tips and answers to all those burning questions on income generation.
Throughout the day we will consider the main activities that generate income for social enterprises;
The training session is to be held in Sheffield on
Tuesday, 11th September 2012
10.30am to 4.00pm
Cost: £99 plus VAT – early bird ticket (until 27th August)
Regular Ticket: £129+ VAT
To book click here or give us a call on 0161 432 7744
We are a social and values led business supporting social enterprise throughout the UK, we are based within Heaton Mersey, Stockport. We work across the sectors advising, supporting and providing guidance within social value, impact, strategic and operational planning, research and development, partnership working, and income generation.
Make it Happen is a forward thinking and dynamic business providing support to the Third, Public and Private Sectors throughout the UK. Using our skills, knowledge and experience we support organisations to generate income from new markets and sectors while maximising income from the current clients, assist organisations in marketing their products and services through the demonstration of their social value and impact and support organisations to develop and grow through our strategic and operational planning and support.
We have a six year history on delivering this support to a diverse range of clients whose products and services include health, education, employment, social justice and training and development. We have an in depth knowledge and understanding of financial management and procurement, social accounting, strategic and operational planning, human resources, marketing, PR and we have supported over 160 clients to develop and grow. We have supported the development of leaders for the future and created a number of development programmes to support organisations across all sectors.
A summary of our key achievements are:
- Assisting organisations in developing an additional £45 million of income
- Created 63 social enterprises across the legal framework spectrum, that include Third Sector, Private enterprise and subsidiaries
- We led the development of Third Sector and Public Sector engagement through us sitting on the Department of Health Sounding and delivery board for Third Sector and Social Enterprise commissioning
- We help shape the future direction of social accounting through the development of the Social Return on Investment model as we sit on the methodology, Council and assurance board for SROI
- We help direct the future direction of Social Enterprise through sitting on the Council for Social Enterprise UK
- We are a nominated provider for the Cabinet Office Mutual Programme for Public Sector “spin outs”
go back to the events page