Our Social Impact
We are committed to supporting the development of others therefore:-
- We are mentors for Unltd, supporting Social Entrepreneurs taking their first steps.
- We are mentors for Oxford Brookes students establishing Social Enterprise.
We are committed to creating a sustainable social sector therefore:-
- Richard Dickins is a member of the Council for Social Enterprise UK and the SROI Network International, along with the assurance and methodology boards that develop the model.
We are committed to sharing best practice therefore:-
- We have created a portfolio of 16 free seminars that will be hosted throughout the year
- We work with Manchester University, Cambridge University and Oxford Brookes University to develop Social Value Education.
We are our committed to reducing our carbon foot print:-
- We pledge to reduce our CO2 emissions by 8% per annum through the reduction of work based travel using a car and increase the use of public transport.
- We pledge to reduce our carbon footprint by 5% through the increased use of recycling and the reduced use of utility (Gas and Electric).
We provide pro bono support to the following organisations through our staff volunteering scheme, these are:
- Mellor House
- Women’s Voices
- Wellbeing in Action